Connections & Meters
Did you know Energy Service Hub offer a meter installation and can manage the process for you?
Aborted visit charges, un-scheduled down time and contractors who are unable to access sites can cause significant problems. We have 20 years’ experience focusing effectively on energy management by providing a comprehensive connection and range of metering services.
We can provide a fully project managed service against all metering services:
- Metering contract management – we can add a new connection to a new site or upgrade your meter at an existing site.
- Metering project management – we will provide regular updates and ensure things run to budget and on time.
How this benefits you
- We take away the complicated and time-consuming process of dealing with multiple counterparties for meter connections.
- We become your single point of contact keeping you regularly updated on progress and let you know where the relevant parties’ responsibilities lie.
- We will work closely with you to establish an understanding of your business so that metering can be installed with the minimum of disruption.
We have helped many major companies
Our metering experts specialise in the metering space across utilities and negotiate thousands of metering contracts every year. We have a proven track record of managing large scale nationwide rollouts across diverse portfolios, dealing with multiple providers in the process.
These companies have benefited from our installation service:
We manage energy suppliers and significantly reduce energy costs for leisure, hospitality, corporate, industrial, public sector multi-sites and independents.
Procurement for your business
Locked in gas and electricity prices
Project management of your meters and connections